This is a fairly solid introductory book for your educational process. It will provide a good overview of the investing process. Although it won’t completely equip you to be ready, it is a great place to start learning about real estate investing.
As with a lot of real estate books on the market it jumps straight to huge properties, which is unreasonable for a new investor. It doesn’t really map out how an average investor can go from starting to achieving their goals, but there are still a lot of good principles and ideas about the process that will translate to your journey.
This book will teach you how to:
• Achieve wealth and cash flow through real estate
• Find property with real potential
• Show you how to unlock the myths that are holding you back
• Negotiating the deal based on the numbers
• Evaluate property and purchase price
• Increase your income through proven property management tools